Friday 11 January 2008

The Beginnings

The thought of blogging interested me always as it was one of the interesting mediums to present our views and opinions freely.

I wanted to start one for myself and help people in the society through my ideas and solutions. This was my way of contributing back to society amongst the many other options which are in front of me.

I chose the area of Worklife as the area where I will concentrate my writings on. Obviously I will borrow a lot from Nature, our own personal lives, movies, sports, animals and so on and so forth to bring out the flawless ways in which we can enhance our achievement of life and work goals.

I will try to blog daily and whenever time permits and I hope to create this as a space where we people from all over the world can find solutions to their problems.

You can also pose questions to me on this blog and I shall try to find you all the answers to the best of my knowledge.

I wish to create this blog as as a life long learning notebook which others can find useful.

11th Jan 2008
Chennai


No comments: